Why get a 901-number in Spain?
Within Spain, a phone number with a 901-prefix is very recognisable: many public institutions use this prefix for their phone services. It lends an organisation a national image, indicating that it's active in all of Spain.
Callers pay a call tariff that is similar to the costs of a local phonecall when calling a 901-number. Specifically, calls from a landline will be a few cents cheaper, while calls from a mobile phone will cost a little more. This keeps the costs for number owners down.
At the Call Factory, registering such an attractive phone number is easy. You will also get access to a wide range of extra features, including voicemail, elaborate call statistics, call recording and many more.
Advantages of a 901-number in Spain
Affordable for callers
Since the economic crisis, Spaniards are very mindful or their spendings, and wary of costly phone numbers. They generally know that 901-numbers are affordable, which plays to your advantage.
Many Spanish companies still have their mobile phone numbers and their Hotmail email addresses printed on their cars. Your own 901-number differentiates you from small-time businesses, lending you the image of seriousness and professionalism.
Call Factory charges you a fixed monthly rate and low costs per call and per minute for a phone number with a wide range of features. That means your costs are relatively easy to predict.
Many additional features
Would you like to record a welcome message or advise callers during peak periods? Would you like to listen to voicemails on the go, or change the destination number of incoming calls? The extra features and options of your 901-number make all of this (and more) possible.
Call Factory's 901-numbers are virtual phone numbers: they direct callers to any phone number that you configure. And since you can change this call destination as often as is needed and in realtime, you ensure maximum reachability.
Forget about bureaucracy and waiting times. Registering your Spanish 901-number with the Call Factory is a matter of minutes. We make sure your number is registered and connected.
Apart from 901-numbers, Call Factory also provides 902-numbers, as well as toll-free numbers with 800- and 900-prefixes. Whichever number you opt for, Callfactory offers the same conveniences.
- Easy to register phone numbers
- Works with your existing phone line
- Direct callers to any phone on the planet
- Change settings through the app or your online dashboard
- Includes an extensive set of extra features
Costs: starting at 7ct/min within Spain, 10ct/min abroad, plus 4 ct per call
One-time installation charges €90
The most complete set of features
We believe these features are so important, that they should be part of the standard package, included with every number. That is why we have included all these features in your monthly subscription fee.
- FeatureCall FactoryOther providers
- Pre-recorded welcome messagesFreeCosts extra
- Caller-blockingFreeCosts extra
- Direct Forward of callsFreeCosts extra
- Change ring-to numbersFreeCosts extra
- Virtual receptionistFreeCosts extra
- Call queueingFreeCosts extra
- Callers can leave a messageFreeCosts extra
- WhisperFreeCosts extra
- VIP routingFreeCosts extra
- Dashboard with management-summaryFreeNot available
- Statistics email reportsFree uniqueNot available
- iPhone- and iPad-app for numbermanagementFree uniqueNot available
- Android-app for numbermanagementFree uniqueNot available
- Statistics via Google AnalyticsFree uniqueNot available
costs / month€45€75 to €150
All amounts are excl. VAT.