Why register a premium-rate number in France?
When you want to register a premium-rate number in France, you can choose between numbers with an 081-, 082-, or 089-prefix.
The prefix determines the range of tariffs you are allowed to charge.
Premium-rate numbers with an 081 and 082-prefix always use a low tariff that is never higher than €0,20 per minute or €0,50 per call. Numbers with an 089-tariff have a maximum call tariff of €0,80 per minute or €3 per call.
A premium-rate number in France is a perfect way to be reachable for your French customers.
Your French premium-rate number can connect to any existing phone line, whether that is a landline, mobile or VoIP.
French premium-rate numbers are affordable, and are easy to register and set up. Getting your own premium-rate number is an inexpensive way to gain a foothold on the French market.
Advantages of a premium-rate number in France
Create a professional appearance
When you have a mobile number as your contact number on your website, visitors of your site will think you are unprofessional. A local telephone number can discourage callers from outside the region. With your own French paid phone number you show that you are a professional organisation that operates nationwide.
Get only serious callers
Toll-free numbers also attract less-serious callers. By charging a small amount per minute or per call, you ensure that your employees' time is spent on the most interested callers.
Be always reachable
Your premium-rate number connects to your existing phone line, in France or abroad. The phone number you connect to can be changed as often as you like, in real-time, online or via our handy mobile apps.
Unforgettable phone numbers
Call Factory offers a wide choice of available and easy to remember premium-rate numbers in France. You choose the number that your callers will most easily remember.
Works with your existing phone
You do not need to get a new phone or phone line to use your servicenumber in France. Simply tell us which phone your number should connect to and we will take care of the rest.
Many extra features
All our servicenumbers come with an extensive set of extra features. Have your French telephone number set up and function to perfectly match your organisation's needs.
- Register your telephone number online
- Works with your existing phone line
- Connects to your phone in France or abroad
- Easily manage your number’s settings online
- Includes an extensive set of extra features
Costs: starting at 7ct/min within France, 10ct/min abroad, plus 4 ct per call
One-time installation charges €110
The most complete set of features
We believe these features are so important, that they should be part of the standard package, included with every number. That is why we have included all these features in your monthly subscription fee.
- FeatureCall FactoryOther providers
- Pre-recorded welcome messagesFreeCosts extra
- Caller-blockingFreeCosts extra
- Direct Forward of callsFreeCosts extra
- Change ring-to numbersFreeCosts extra
- Virtual receptionistFreeCosts extra
- Call queueingFreeCosts extra
- Callers can leave a messageFreeCosts extra
- WhisperFreeCosts extra
- VIP routingFreeCosts extra
- Dashboard with management-summaryFreeNot available
- Statistics email reportsFree uniqueNot available
- iPhone- and iPad-app for numbermanagementFree uniqueNot available
- Android-app for numbermanagementFree uniqueNot available
- Statistics via Google AnalyticsFree uniqueNot available
costs / month€65€75 to €150
All amounts are excl. VAT.