Complete control over your service number
Activate your service number via the Call Factory and gain access to an extensive suite of extra functions including statistics, call-recording, announcement text, options menu, queue, voice2email and much more.
All these extras give you complete control over your Freephone or premium rate number.
Customer case study examples
- manage evening- and weekendshifts for general practices
- distribute high-volume telephone traffic across call centers, for example after running TV ads
- set up and run virtual call centres, employing remote workers as agents
- running technical support or emergency lines
- distribute calls to the nearest sore for a pizza order line
- deliver beer and other beverages, around the clock, through a nation-wide network of liquor stores
What number type is right for you?
"I am not sure what to choose: a freephone, premium-rate or national number!"
Our free e-book Getting started with servicenumbers includes clear explanations and checklists to help you choose the best number type for your organisation: